Endurance basketball rules:
Same rules as regular basketball except the following:
1. Limited substitution once a player checks out of the game he is not allowed to return.
2. The tree point shot is eliminated. The 3 point shot tends to slow down the game because it favors the setup offense.
3. The count will be made 10 feat longer between the baskets and 5 feet wider.
4. Fouls not in the act of shooting will result in possession of the ball and in the act of shooting will result in one foul shot and possession of the ball. Once in bonus all fouls not in the act of shooting will result in one foul shot and possession, shots in the act of shooting will result in 2 shots and position of the ball.
5. Charging will be eliminated except in the extreme where the offensive player is deliberately running over the defender. Offensive fouls will still be called for grabbing, hitting and hooking the defenders.
I hope that this will produce a faster paced, more artful, exciting game than the standard game of basketball.